Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Zhe Liu <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/28 08:48:51 UTC

[DISCUSS]Remove testtool from distribution package?

Hi all,
I found there is one ooobasis3.4-testtool_3.4.0-1_i386.deb in
distribution package. It's the old vcl testtool. For users, it's
totally useless and doesn't work. I suggest to remove it.

--
Best Regards

Re: [DISCUSS]Remove testtool from distribution package?

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

2012/6/28 Zhe Liu <al...@gmail.com>:
> I found there is one ooobasis3.4-testtool_3.4.0-1_i386.deb in
> distribution package. It's the old vcl testtool. For users, it's
> totally useless and doesn't work. I suggest to remove it.

+1

I also found ooobasis-dev3.4-testtool_3.4.1-1_amd64.deb

Albino

Re: [DISCUSS]Remove testtool from distribution package?

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
On 6/28/12 8:48 AM, Zhe Liu wrote:
> Hi all,
> I found there is one ooobasis3.4-testtool_3.4.0-1_i386.deb in
> distribution package. It's the old vcl testtool. For users, it's
> totally useless and doesn't work. I suggest to remove it.

I agree and we can remove the code completely. Only the test scripts are
useful as input or for converting into newer test cases understood by
the new framework.

Juergen