Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/07/24 01:05:22 UTC

Test failures

This test case is failing frequently on jenkins:

org.apache.bookkeeper.test.ReadOnlyBookieTest.testBookieShouldTurnWritableFromReadOnly

Has anyone looked into it?

-Flavio

Re: Test failures

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
No, make a jira each time you see a test fail. Attach as much
information as possible. Mark as a blocker for 4.3.0

-Ivan

Re: Test failures

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Re: Test failures