Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by mouss obbade <ob...@hp.com> on 1998/09/09 17:22:57 UTC

general/2975: IE 4.0 error

>Number:         2975
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       IE 4.0 error
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
When I am access some pages I am getting
"Moved Permanently
The document has moved here."

and when click on here, you get the page.

Using Netscape 3.03 and 4.05 everything work just fine.

here the html source of the page :

<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>301 Moved Permanently</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Moved Permanently</H1>
The document has moved <A HREF="http://idamouss.grenoble.hp.com/data/">here</A>.<P>
</BODY></HTML>
>How-To-Repeat:
Unfortunatly, my web is internal
>Fix:
I have tried to remove the HTTP 1.1 in the browser connections without any success.

Thanks for any help.