Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Arpit Jain <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/05 10:38:21 UTC

Exception while inserting data in Ignite

Hi,

I am running Ignite in Server mode with my application. I am able to insert
the first record in the Key/Value Map in Ignite but it fails when I try
second time. The key is just a Long and value is simple class like this:

class A implements Serializable {

        protected Operation op;  //Enum

        protected String someStr;

        public A(Operation op, String someStr) {

            this.op = op;

            this.someStr = someStr;

        }

        public String toString() {

            StringBuilder builder = new StringBuilder(op.toString()).append(
"-").append(someStr);

            return builder.toString();

        }

    }

I am getting exception "*Failed to deserialise object
[typeName=BinaryTreeMap]"* while trying to insert second entry in Map
Any help appreciated !

Thanks

Re: Exception while inserting data in Ignite

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Do you have this class on all nodes, including server ones? Can we see
what's under the fold?

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Arpit Jain <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,