Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by klinsmann <ko...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2008/07/23 11:00:43 UTC

Caught:org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:Unexcepted exception parsing XML document

Hi everyone,

I met a problem ,please,please help me!!!

Caught:org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:Unexcepted
exception parsing XML document from file [c:\servicemix3.2\book\1.xml];
nested exception is java .lang.IllegalStateEXception:Unable to invoke
parseNestedCustomElement method
Caused by java.lang.IllegalStateException:Unable to invoke
ParasenestedCustomElement method at...........
-------------
what is wrong ?
my configurantion file:1.xml is followed:
-----------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<beans xmlns="http://xbean.org/schemas/spring/1.0"
       xmlns:spring="http://xbeans.org/schemas/spring/1.0"
       xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0"
       xmlns:jsr181="http://servicemix.apache.org/jsr181/1.0"
       xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
       xmlns:hello="hello"

xsi:schemaLocation="http://xbean.org/schemas/spring/1.0../../conf/spring-xbeans.xsd
       http://servicemix.org.config/1.0../../conf/servicemix/xsd"
       xmlns:foo="htpp://servicemix.org/demo">
  <bean id="jndi"
class="org.apache.xbean.spring.jndi.SpringInitialContextFactory"
factory-method="makeInitialContext" singleton="true"/>
  <sm:container id="jbi" useMBeanServer="true" createMBeanServer="true">
    <sm:activationSpecs>
      <sm:activationSpec>
        <sm:component>
          <http:component>
            <http:endpoints>
              <http:endpoint service="hello:hello" endpoint="helloHttpPort"
role="comsumer" locationURI="http://localhost:8192/hello"
                             defaltMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/wsdl/in-out"
soap="true" soapAction="getHello">

              </http:endpoint>
            </http:endpoints>
          </http:component>
        </sm:component>
      </sm:activationSpec>
      <sm:activationSpec>
        <sm:component>
          <jsr181:component>
            <jsr181:endpoints>
              <jsr181:endpoint pojoClass="server.HelloService"
                               wsdlResource ="classpath:hello_xfire.wsdl"
                               style="document"
                               serviceInterface="service.Hello"
                               annotation="none">

              </jsr181:endpoint>
            </jsr181:endpoints>
          </jsr181:component>
        </sm:component>
      </sm:activationSpec>
    </sm:activationSpecs>
  </sm:container>
</beans>

Re: Caught:org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:Unexcepted exception parsing XML document

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Would you append the full stacktrace?

Seems like some lib miss cause the problem

Freeman