Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikash Anand <pr...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/20 12:00:24 UTC

How to commit Patch

Dear All;
              Till now i have committed only property files till now. I wish
to commit a patch which has FTL files and xml files.

Details about this patch:

In http://localhost:8080/webtools we have content->Book Promotions. I have
added authorPartyId (in database Product) attribute and has made one-to-one
relation to partyId (in database (Party). Also i have added lookup to search
available Parties. This makes relation of a promotional book to a certain
Party.

Please let me know how to create patch for this.

Thanks and Regards;
Vikash Anand.

Re: How to commit Patch

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Vikash,

Please look at http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

Jacques

De : "Vikash Anand" <pr...@gmail.com>

Re: How to commit Patch

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <to...@yahoo.com>.
Vikash,

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

Hope this will help you to create the patch from
miscellaneous files as well as directories.

After reading above document please let us know if you
have more questions.

Ashish Vijaywargiya

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail