Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Baoyuan <ba...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/29 08:34:38 UTC

[DISCUSS] Backport CVE-2021-45232 fix code

Hi Community, when APISIX Dashboard users try to fix CVE-2021-45232, they
need to upgrade Dashboard to version 2.10.1.

Due to the Dashboard version needing to correspond to APISIX, users will
also need to consider upgrading APISIX, which may cause inconvenience to
users.

Are we considering backporting the fixed code for this vulnerability to the
previous affected version? What do you think?

Re: [DISCUSS] Backport CVE-2021-45232 fix code

Posted by Zeping Bai <bz...@apache.org>.
Hi, everyone.

I think it is necessary and it will help users to resolve CVE
vulnerabilities faster.

Best regards!
Zeping Bai  @bzp2010

Baoyuan <ba...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月29日周三 16:35写道:

Posted by JunXu Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Thank you for posting the issue to the maillist, Baoyuan.

Since I created an issue last night, there have been problems with my
network and I have not been able to give feedback in time.

Posted by Baoyuan <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by JunXu Chen <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.