Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Erik Andersson <Er...@consafeinfotech.com> on 2004/03/25 15:15:27 UTC

[users@httpd] Rookie-question

Hi!

I'm sorry to have to ask this question here, but my brain seems to be on vacation. (Im trying to quit smoking)

We have an apache 2.0.43 server which i need to setup/configure SSL on. I have tried searching for relevant information but I haven't found anything that I can use yet. (usually I'm very good at this, but today everything's a mess.) I have not done the initial setup, or any setup/installation for such a server before so I would like to find some beginners guide or something.. And most important: what do I have to do to get SSL working on that server??

Could someone please help me to find some information for the intended task.

Best Regards  / Erik