Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2009/10/26 23:04:18 UTC

Do we have a single spec jar for EJB 3.1?

Hi,

I'm running into split-package being javax.ejb if I merge
geronimo-ejb-3.0 and our ejb3.1-experimental-api. I can merge them
together and create a single bundle with necessary classes for EJB
3.1, but before devoting my time to it I'd love knowing it's not
available yet. Is it? Where can I find it if it is.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski

Re: Do we have a single spec jar for EJB 3.1?

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 1:57 PM, Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Like this?
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/trunk/geronimo-ejb_3.1_spec
>
> No updates since August (by dblevins). Not sure how well it lines up with
> current spec...

Thanks Kevan. I should have known this, but somehow it has fallen
through the cracks. I'll give it a try and report back.

Jacek

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Oct 26, 2009, at 6:04 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm running into split-package being javax.ejb if I merge
> geronimo-ejb-3.0 and our ejb3.1-experimental-api. I can merge them
> together and create a single bundle with necessary classes for EJB
> 3.1, but before devoting my time to it I'd love knowing it's not
> available yet. Is it? Where can I find it if it is.

Like this? https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/trunk/geronimo-ejb_3.1_spec

No updates since August (by dblevins). Not sure how well it lines up
with current spec...

--kevan

Re: Do we have a single spec jar for EJB 3.1?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Hi Jacek,

I don't think so.
We have an all in one jar with standard APIs (JaxB, EJB, JPA, JMS, ....).

But we don't have a jar with both EJB 3.0 and EJB 3.1 APIs.

Jean-Louis