Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Laurent Michenaud <lm...@adeuza.fr> on 2006/03/06 18:20:32 UTC

Indexing Excel and Powerpoint

I need to index Excel and Powerpoint files in nutch 0.7.1 ?

I've seen the plugins in nutch-0.8-dev.

No version of these plugins for nutch 0.7.1 ?

And is it possible to index OpenOffice documents ? if yes, what version
is required ?

Thanks

Re: Indexing Excel and Powerpoint

Posted by Jérôme Charron <je...@gmail.com>.
> I need to index Excel and Powerpoint files in nutch 0.7.1 ?
> I've seen the plugins in nutch-0.8-dev.
> No version of these plugins for nutch 0.7.1 ?

Originaly, these plugins were writed for nutch-0.7.1, and then adapted and
committed in nutch-0.8
You can retrieve the original patches in JIRA.

And is it possible to index OpenOffice documents ? if yes, what version
> is required ?

Not yet.

Jérôme

--