Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Fábio Jr." <fj...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/05 21:48:41 UTC

[users@httpd] Specific filesystem for cache

Hello all.

I'm wondering if someone have a suggestion of what filesystem to use in
the cache directory used by mod_disk_cache. I'm having some i/o
problems, and want to choose the right filesystem, since I use a
separate partition for the cache.

Thanks

[]s
    Fábio Jr.

Re: [users@httpd] Specific filesystem for cache

Posted by Apache Admin <aa...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Try JFS or XFS file System can be used for Better i/o Performance in
MOD_DISK_CACHE

JFS: Journaling File System : having better journiling & faster then ext3
XFS: Xtra Large File System  : Read Write Performance Is Much Better

Thanks

Amit Maheshwari