Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/12 08:29:34 UTC

[Follow/Help] - Apache Camel v4 work in progress

Hi

We have created a room on zulip chat where you can follow and participate
with the work for Camel v4 that just started this week

https://camel.zulipchat.com/#narrow/stream/364655-camel-v4-work-in-progress

We can use the chat room to coordinate what help is needed and chances for
you to help or follow what goes on.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: [Follow/Help] - Apache Camel v4 work in progress

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Claus,

Thanks for that (and I saw you invited me on this channel, thanks :) ).

Regards
JB