Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by paksegu <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/22 07:21:09 UTC

JCR datastore

Hi,
  The any documentation or guidelines on configuring james with
 JCR(Jackrabbit) as datastore?

Ransford Segu-Baffoe

paksegu@yahoo.com

https://serenade.dev.java.net/
http://www.noqturnalmediasystems.com/

---------------------------------

Re: JCR datastore

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 7:43 AM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/22/08, paksegu <pa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  > Hi,
>  >   The any documentation or guidelines on configuring james with
>  >  JCR(Jackrabbit) as datastore?
>
>  Not that I know of as yet. Shouldn't be too difficult to get going
>  yourself but hopefully someone with a configuration to hand will jump
>  in sometime soon...

if you checkout trunk and take a look in james.config, you'll see a
sample for JCR. to get this working, you'll need to step up a remote
repository with appropriate username and password (these can be
configured in the james.config).

- robert

Re: JCR datastore

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 4/22/08, paksegu <pa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>   The any documentation or guidelines on configuring james with
>  JCR(Jackrabbit) as datastore?

Not that I know of as yet. Shouldn't be too difficult to get going
yourself but hopefully someone with a configuration to hand will jump
in sometime soon...

Robert