Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by nithisai <ni...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/21 07:28:38 UTC

deploy war

 ERROR [ConfigurationClassLoader] Unable to clear SoftCache field
subclassAudits in class class java.io.ObjectInputStream

This is the error i get when i deploy some appliaction war in geronimo
v1.1.I am using jdk1.6.0.26.Ihav tried using jdk1.5.0 as well.It does'nt
work.

Re: deploy war

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
You might run out of memory sooner, but otherwise this won't cause problems.

david jencks

Re: deploy war

Posted by nithisai <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply..