Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com> on 2000/07/15 01:37:27 UTC

SVG docs

I have placed the documents in
docs/examples/svg
I decided to put it all together, but in separate xml documents.

There is a makedoc script, with a bunch of targets.
the default svg-all produces svg-all.pdf which contains the design, examples,
misc and tests.

We still need lots more tests and examples to cover more things, so don't be
afraid to add any.

The documents are converted
xml + xml + svg -> xml:fo -> pdf

I will eventually get around to updating the design.

On a slightly related question, with xsl:number how can I make it count up for
all occurances of a particular element and not just the occurances in the
current document (I read in external documents)?