Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Hong Jin <ho...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/14 15:16:59 UTC

Soap Client Test Error

Hello,

I have an install/client  problem:
I just installed Soap and try to run it with Jrun3.1.I
have followed the install instructons. The
server test works fine but when I run the client test
and get the error attched, I appreciate your help.

I have all the jar files necessary in both the server
and client class path including (xerces.jar 1.4.4,
soap.jar 2.2, mail.jar, activation.jar and xerces.jar
is the first one in the classpath) and the server test
fine.

Thanks,

Hong

http://sports.yahoo.com/