Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Chirag Chaman <de...@filangy.com> on 2005/04/09 03:36:44 UTC

Wiki has been moved....

Yes, it's finally moved. But, PLEASE DON'T POST ANYTHING NEW YET.
Please treat this as DRAFT 1. I'm sure Doug or one of the more seasoned
folks will find something wrong and it might be easier for me to make
changes to the script and repost everything. Thus, let's wait for an "All
Clear" from one of them.

NOTE:

1. A lot of the links are broken, namely  all those that were not in
WikiStandardFormat. I tried my best to keep all the other links that had
full path names, but a few dropped off during the port. Thus, please check
the pages and feel free to make change/edits as you see fit.

2. User pages were not ported over

3. Main page (FrontPage) has not been changed, so the best way to see all
the pages is via the RecentChanges

4. Right now all of the pages are at the Top level, if this needs to be
changed please let me know. This should be an easy change to the script.

5. The big page to fix with links is "Nutch" -- which should become the new
FrontPage. So, that should be the first page to fix.

Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you'd like the sources
to the scripts (it's ugly but gets the job done).

Thankx
CC-

Filangy, Inc.
Interested in Improving Search? Join our Team!
http://filangy.com/jointheteam.jsp