Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Mark Lybarger <Ma...@CBC-Companies.com> on 2004/07/06 16:11:09 UTC

commons-logging with turbine

We're interested in using commons-logging flexability with our turbine applications. We're currently using intake for validating our form information, but need more robust validation (cross field validations, etc).  Is the validator easily swapable? Is there documentation/experience out there of easily using the commons-validator (or a derivitive) with turbine?  Our velocity templates would also need to easily identify if a particular field is valid or not... thoughts? suggestions?