Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by ma...@cnedi69.cnafmail.fr on 2001/05/21 08:55:13 UTC

Réf. : (HELP !!!!!)Send Object fromSOAP

> I'm not sure but I think the Scope is "Request", not "Application" ....

and i register the type mapping from SOAP-Admin
|--+----------------------------------------------------------------------|
| I| urn:javawork:exchange                                                |
| D|                                                                      |
|--+----------------------------------------------------------------------|
| S| Application                                                          |
| c|                                                                      |
| o|                                                                      |
| p|                                                                      |
| e|                                                                      |
|--+----------------------------------------------------------------------|
| P| java                                                                 |
| r|                                                                      |
| o|                                                                      |
| v|                                                                      |
| i|                                                                      |
| d|                                                                      |
| e|                                                                      |
| r|                                                                      |
| T|                                                                      |
| y|                                                                      |
| p|                                                                      |
| e|                                                                      |
|--+----------------------------------------------------------------------|
| P| Exchange                                                             |
| r|                                                                      |
| o|                                                                      |
| v|                                                                      |
| i|                                                                      |
| d|                                                                      |
| e|                                                                      |
| r|                                                                      |
| C|                                                                      |
| l|                                                                      |
| a|                                                                      |
| s|                                                                      |
| s|                                                                      |
|--+----------------------------------------------------------------------|
| U| false                                                                |
| s|                                                                      |
| e|                                                                      |
| S|                                                                      |
| t|                                                                      |
| a|                                                                      |
| t|                                                                      |
| i|                                                                      |
| c|                                                                      |
| C|                                                                      |
| l|                                                                      |
| a|                                                                      |
| s|                                                                      |
| s|                                                                      |
|--+----------------------------------------------------------------------|
| M| getFile                                                              |
| e|                                                                      |
| t|                                                                      |
| h|                                                                      |
| o|                                                                      |
| d|                                                                      |
| s|                                                                      |
|--+----------------------------------------------------------------------|
| T| [TypeMapping                                                         |
| y| encodingStyle=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/,elementType=u|
| p| rn:javawork:file,javaType=java.io.File,java2XMLClassName=org.apache.s|
| e| oap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer,xml2JavaClassName=org.apache.soap|
| M| .encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer                                     |
| a|                                                                      |
| p|                                                                      |
| p|                                                                      |
| i|                                                                      |
| n|                                                                      |
| g|                                                                      |
| s|                                                                      |
|--+----------------------------------------------------------------------|

Re: Réf. : (HELP !!!!!)Send Object fromSOAP

Posted by "陳照東) <alex@erp.ncu.edu.tw>" <Alex>.
hi
    i am alex.
    i have receive ur suggestions.
 i have try to modify the application to be Request, but, it's same results
feekback.
    but i am so curious, i try to receive a File object,
    so , do i need to create a File object Serializer????
    or just like previous my showing to u to  set the SOAP-Admin's
type-mapping?????
or i need to create a new File object Serializer????

thanks.

IT DEP. Special Team-XML
       System Engineer
       Alex     陳照東