Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Dave Powell <de...@davepowell.org> on 2013/03/04 16:34:56 UTC

Additional funcitonality for TextToPDF

Dear PDFBox Team,

Thanks for developing and maintaining such a great tool-kit!

I have been using TextToPDF lately from the command-line and it occurred to
me that some of the magic numbers should be hoisted out of the class method
and into private class data. Also, the default arguments should
be accessible to the user via setters that can be invoked from command-line
arguments.

I offer the enclosed patch for your consideration.

Best regards,

Dave

Re: Additional funcitonality for TextToPDF

Posted by Timo Boehme <ti...@ontochem.com>.
Dear Dave,

thanks for your patch offer, however attachments are not allowed here an
so it is missing.

Please open an improvement issue here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX

and add your patch there.