Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/19 03:52:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Stéphane Corlosquet added to PMC

Hi Folks,

Just a quick message to say that we are very happy for Stéphane to accept
our invitation to join the Any23 Project Management Committee.
Stéphane's contributions relating to reviewing release candidates,
submission of patches and generally being arounf the community are
appreciated and we are glad to have him on board.

@Stéphane,
Please feel free to say a bit about yourself if you want. As you know we
are a pretty quiet community  however it is always enlightening to hear
different use cases for thr software we are developing.

Best
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Stéphane Corlosquet added to PMC

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Welcome Steph!

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chief Architect
Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Welcome Steph!

Posted by Stéphane Corlosquet <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

--
Steph.

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Stéphane Corlosquet added to PMC

Posted by Stéphane Corlosquet <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

--
Steph.