Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/04 12:23:06 UTC

Sponsoring/Events

Hi,

I am unclear on what the process is for Events where we want to have a CloudStack presence. Which type of events requires "approval" ?
I browsed the policies but I am still unclear.

I see two types of events:

-Free events, a community member submits a proposals for a CloudStack "booth", it gets accepted.
-Paid events, a company sponsors an event and gets a "booth" that it wants to donate to CloudStack.

I am assuming that meet ups and workshops don't need to get approval.

thanks,

-Sebastien

Re: Sponsoring/Events

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
CCing ConCom in case anyone on that list has any feedback.

I know in the past I think I have seen it mentioned that *notification* of
small/medium events would be appreciated on the ConCom (which should really
be Events Committee...) list. But I am not entirely sure.

--
NS

Re: Sponsoring/Events

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.