Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ChristopherJ <ch...@webmail.co.za> on 2009/01/15 16:21:27 UTC

Security Group login error.

Hi all

I have a question, what permissions are required to login to ofbiz
besides OFBTOOLS. I have tried to setup my own Security Groups
for tasks users will be preforming and have added OFBTOOLS to
the security groups that I have created, but at login I acquire the
following
error in ofbiz ¨the following error has occurred¨ with nothing else
explaining
what error occurred.
In the terminal running ofbiz the following error is displayed

Request login caused an error with the following message:
2009-01-15 16:45:21,603 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-1) [
RequestHandler.java:370:WARN ] Found special _PREVIOUS_REQUEST_ of
[/logout], setting to null to avoid problems, not running request again

The only way to avoid it and login successfully is to add PARTYMGR_VIEW
to the security group in question.

Is Party MGR that important to login or am I just missing the plot.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Re: Security Group login error.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Had you a look at http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/OFBiz+security ?
(PARTYMGR_VIEW should not be needed to login)

Jacques

From: "ChristopherJ" <ch...@webmail.co.za>

Posted by Amit Sharma <am...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
For details you can go through