Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anton Nikitin <te...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/14 03:14:20 UTC

Cobertura on a staging site

Hi everyone,

I've found there's a problem generating a site for a reactor build
(Symmetric generation,
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Sites+and+Inheritence) and that using
site:stage and site:stage-deploy end up in links b/w modules and the parent
resolved properly.

However, when you include cobertura-maven-plugin in your site's reports, you
end up seeing an empty index.html page when you go to the staging deployment
of your site. If you happen to check the generated version of the report(s)
in modules' \target subfolder, the \cobertura directory contains all the
properly generated htmls.

Has anyone come across a similar problem? So far it seems that cobertura is
the only report that exhibits this behavior: I've tried the javadoc and
pmd/cpd report plugins alongside, they work OK.