Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Sharif Uddin <Sh...@spectrumasa.com> on 2015/01/20 13:45:17 UTC

Creating tickets

Hello

I have created multiple products. See screenshot

[cid:image007.jpg@01D034AE.F14E0380]

If I try to create a ticket for one of these products I get an error

2015-01-20 12:36:48,180 Trac[main] ERROR: Exception caught while post-processing request:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/html/bloodhound/trac/trac/web/main.py", line 243, in dispatch
    self._post_process_request(req)
  File "/opt/html/bloodhound/trac/trac/web/main.py", line 340, in _post_process_request
    f.post_process_request(req, *(None,)*extra_arg_count)
  File "/opt/html/bloodhound/installer/bloodhound/lib/python2.6/site-packages/bhrelations/web_ui.py", line 158, in post_process_request
    ticket = data['ticket']
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
2015-01-20 12:36:48,180 Trac[main] WARNING: [172.16.0.85] HTTPNotFound: 404 Invalid ticket number (Ticket 7 does no

[cid:image008.jpg@01D034AE.F14E0380]

However when I click on tickets I see the following

[cid:image009.jpg@01D034AE.F14E0380]

Seems like the error message is misleading.

Also if I click on "new ticket" then change the product type it redirects me to wiki page. I then have to click on "new ticket" again.

[cid:image010.jpg@01D034AE.F14E0380]

[cid:image011.jpg@01D034AE.F14E0380]

[cid:image012.jpg@01D034AE.F14E0380]

Have to click new ticket again

[cid:image013.jpg@01D034AE.F14E0380]

Sharif Uddin
Development/Support Engineer
-------------------

Spectrum Geo Ltd
Dukes Court, Duke Street
Woking, Surrey
GU21 5BH
UNITED KINGDOM

Tel: +44 (0) 1483 730201
Fax: +44 (0) 1483 762620

www.spectrumasa.com<http://www.spectrumasa.com/>

IMPORTANT - This message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the party or parties to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message without making any copies. Copyright in this email and any attachments belong to Spectrum Geo Limited.
We cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of email communications. We do not accept any liability for losses or damages that you may suffer as a result of your receipt of this email.
Email communication with Spectrum Geo Ltd., may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.
Spectrum Geo Limited, is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 1979422. Registered office: 95 Aldwych, London WC2B 4JF.

Re: Creating tickets

Posted by Ryan J Ollos <rj...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 4:45 AM, Sharif Uddin <Sh...@spectrumasa.com>
wrote:

> Hello

Your last reply may have been cut off. Anyway, please let us know whether
removing the line "trac.ticket.web_ui.ticketmodule = enabled" from trac.ini
resolves the issue with creating tickets, and also whether it has any
affect on the presence of the QCT button.