Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@schof.com> on 2000/10/04 15:31:55 UTC

Should I upgrade from 3.1 to 3.2 beta 4?

I was having a problem with jar files in the 'WEB-INF/lib' directory.  I
read in the archives of this mailing list that this was a known bug in
3.1.  So two questions...

1) Has this been fixed in 3.2?

2) I noticed in the src directory for 3.2 that there was no
'jakara-taglibs.tar.gz' but there was a new file
'jakarta-servletapi.tar.gz'.  Can anyone explain the change and whether or
not I can expect significant differences in the build of this version vs. 3.1?

Thanks

- schof