Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by kiran kumar <ki...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/18 14:02:14 UTC

this server does not host this topic-partition.

Hi All,

How to recover the broker from the following errors:

ERROR [ReplicaFetcherThread-0-28], Error for partition
[_confluent-controlcenter-0-MonitoringStream-ONE_HOUR-changelog,4] to
broker 28:org.apache.kafka.common.errors.UnknownTopicOrPartitionException:
This server does not host this topic-partition. (kafka.server.
ReplicaFetcherThread)

I have started receiving these errors. I am not sure if these are related
to security changes I have made, like adding acl's.. but these errors are
continuous .

How do I fix these errors with out removing the topics ?

broker version: 10.1.0

Thanks,
Kiran