Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Joseph Stein <cr...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/15 21:29:56 UTC

download links 404 on main site

so i just moved to a new dev machine and went to download 0.5.1

was excited to see when googling "cassandra" coming up #1 (under the
top level site now)

but upset when EVERY mirror I tried came up 404 error not found =8^(

http://cassandra.apache.org/

try to download 0.5.1, no luck  ... not sure known issue did not see
anyone mailing about....

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc
*/

Re: download links 404 on main site

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
http://download.nextag.com/apache/incubator/cassandra/0.5.1/apache-cassandra-0.5.1-bin.tar.gz

works, the mirroring system takes a bit.

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf