Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mathias Alt <Ma...@gmx.net> on 2003/05/28 10:01:41 UTC

[users@httpd] Alias on a Novell NDS directory

Hello,

I want to set an alias on a Novell NDS directory using apache 2.0.45 on a MS
W2000 machine.

My user directory on server/volume/dir1/dir2/altm is mapped on drive Z:

I useless tried out to set an alias via the drivename (Z) and via the
ucn-path

DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs"
#Alias /reports //server/volume/dir1/dir2/reports
Alias /reports Z:/reports
# Alias /reports C:/reports

If I copy the data to drive C and activate the last alias,  it works.

Are there any known problems to get data from the NDS?

Thanks in advance

Mathias Alt