Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/11/12 04:08:29 UTC

Proposed ASF Oozie report Nov, 2014

Hi All,I plan to send the following report to ASF board tomorrow. Please let me know if there is anything I need to change.
Regards,Mohammad

DESCRIPTION Apache Oozie is a system for managing and schedulingworkflows that run different types of Hadoop jobs (such as MapReduce, Pig, Hive and Sqoop) as well as system specific jobs (such as Java programs and shell scripts). RELEASES* No new release in this quarter. Next Apache Oozie version (4.1.0) is almost ready. CURRENT ACTIVITY* Development activity continues as can be seen from thefollowing JIRA report:  http://s.apache.org/b3R (sincelast report, Aug 2014) COMMUNITY * No new PMC member added since last report. * Committers composition has not changed since last report.  * Currently there are:- Total of 416  (+48) subscribers to the user list- Total of 125 (+2) subscribers to the developer list- Total of 17 committers (+0)- Total of 13 PMC members (+0) ISSUES * There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

Re: Proposed ASF Oozie report Nov, 2014

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Robert for the feedback.I will take care of the formatting.
Regards,Mohammad

     On Tuesday, November 11, 2014 11:39 PM, Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com> wrote:

 LGTM, though you might want to fix the formatting to make it easier to read.

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.