Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Jeyakumaran.C" <jk...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2002/09/02 08:43:45 UTC

How axis get the usr name and pass wd from http header

Hi,
I want to know how user name and pass word are set in to MessageContext.
I went thru the code and hard to find.
How the usr name and pass wd are extracted from the http header.
Plz any body help.
Regards,
Jeyakumaran.C

Re: How axis get the usr name and pass wd from http header

Posted by "Jeyakumaran.C" <jk...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Jim and all,
Thanks fro ur help.
I have found the way toe get them.