Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Tim Colson <tc...@cisco.com> on 2004/03/18 19:19:51 UTC

jjar and veltag

Whilst digging around in the Veltag stuff, I noticed jjar again. Just
wondering if that project is still kicking? (I'm asking here, because
Veltag seems to be the only use of jjar anywhere.)

Cheers,
Timo

Re: jjar and veltag

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.

repository@apache.org

(so prollie try repository-subscribe@apache.org)

> By the way, I don't know how this slipped by, but congratulations on:
> "Geir Magnusson Jr Succeeds Sam Ruby As Jakarta Project Chair"

Thanks. I was hoping it would slip by, as it's totally irrelevant here
(and there too...)  :)

geir

geir@4quarters.com

RE: jjar and veltag

Posted by Tim Colson <tc...@cisco.com>.

Re: jjar and veltag

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.
On Mar 18, 2004, at 1:19 PM, Tim Colson wrote:

> Whilst digging around in the Veltag stuff, I noticed jjar again. Just
> wondering if that project is still kicking? (I'm asking here, because
> Veltag seems to be the only use of jjar anywhere.)

It's just sitting there.  I keep wanting to get back to it because I
think that there is still the need for a lightweight tool like that.

geir@4quarters.com