Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alfonso Quiroga <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/21 20:47:17 UTC

detect StreamResponse in client

Hi! I have a simple page where the user can download files...
I did a mixin that if server doesn't answer in 2 seconds, it appears a
StreamResponse from the server... Firefox shows me the download dialog
(that is perfect) but the "Loading" box is still in the page...
Is some way of detecting via javascript... that the page received a
StreamResponse from the server?? (so I can hide the Loading box)

Thanks!!!