Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Joe Orton <jo...@redhat.com> on 2004/10/06 09:20:15 UTC

Re: [mp2] status with perl 5.6

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 12:24:12AM -0400, Stas Bekman wrote:
> I've gleaned out almost all the issues with mp2 and 5.6, all were just
> test tweaks. The only remaining issue is failing: t/perl/api.t, but it
> doesn't fail on its own, so I'm running the SMOKE for it now. Hopefully
> will know the answer by tomorrow.
>
> Please let me know if you see any other problems besides this test when
> running under perl 5.6. Thanks.

Since you were asking, I see these failures using the OS perl-5.6.1 on a
RHEL2.1 box, using tip-of-2.0-branch with prefork:

Failed Test          Status Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
t/apr/flatten.t     	              26    2   7.69%  10, 26
t/modperl/setupenv.t	              63   69 109.52%  1-63
23 tests skipped.

attached perl -V output and -verbose -run-tests for those.

joe

Re: [mp2] status with perl 5.6

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Joe Orton wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 12:24:12AM -0400, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>>I've gleaned out almost all the issues with mp2 and 5.6, all were just
>>test tweaks. The only remaining issue is failing: t/perl/api.t, but it
>>doesn't fail on its own, so I'm running the SMOKE for it now. Hopefully
>>will know the answer by tomorrow.
>>
>>Please let me know if you see any other problems besides this test when
>>running under perl 5.6. Thanks.
>

> Since you were asking, I see these failures using the OS perl-5.6.1 on a
> RHEL2.1 box, using tip-of-2.0-branch with prefork:

> Failed Test          Status Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
> t/apr/flatten.t     	              26    2   7.69%  10, 26
> t/modperl/setupenv.t	              63   69 109.52%  1-63
> 23 tests skipped.
>
> attached perl -V output and -verbose -run-tests for those.

Thanks Joe, but you forgot the error_log and several other details. Please
take a look at: http://perl.apache.org/bugs/