Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Muhammad, Shakeel [IT]" <sh...@citigroup.com> on 2002/08/08 17:24:00 UTC

Applet in Plugin does not load

Hi,

I am using JMeter 1.7.

I ran JMeter Proxy Server. Changed my browser's settings
to point to local proxy server. Tried to load an html
page that has an applet within Plugin (JDK 1.2.2) but
Proxy Server threw IOException.

Can someone help please?

Regards

Re: Applet in Plugin does not load

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
Please upgrade your JDK and your JMeter. JDK 1.4 works best, and JMeter 1.7.2 is much
improved.

-Mike

On 8 Aug 2002 at 11:24, Muhammad, Shakeel [IT] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using JMeter 1.7.
>
> I ran JMeter Proxy Server. Changed my browser's settings
> to point to local proxy server. Tried to load an html
> page that has an applet within Plugin (JDK 1.2.2) but
> Proxy Server threw IOException.
>
> Can someone help please?
>
> Regards

Michael Stover