Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ganga_camel <ga...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/26 14:31:10 UTC

camel-ftp - Limitation or performance hit on Huge file transfers

Hi,

I am exploring the camel-ftp component. My requirement is to ftp file which
is in GB's from server on one Data-center to other Data-Center.

I wanted to know if camel-ftp component poses any performance hit while
transferring the file of such huge size.

Thanks,
Ganga

Re: camel-ftp - Limitation or performance hit on Huge file transfers

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah you should use the local work dir, or the stream download option.

See more details at
http://camel.apache.org/ftp2

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 4:31 PM, ganga_camel <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am exploring the camel-ftp component. My requirement is to ftp file which
> is in GB's from server on one Data-center to other Data-Center.
>
> I wanted to know if camel-ftp component poses any performance hit while
> transferring the file of such huge size.
>
> Thanks,
> Ganga

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus