Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Shuiqiang Chen <ac...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/24 12:31:44 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-130: Support for Python DataStream API (Stateless Part)

Hi everyone,

I would like to start the vote for FLIP-130[1], which is discussed and
reached a consensus through the discussion thread[2].

The vote will be open until 29th July (72h), unless there is an objection
or not enough votes.

Best,
Shuiqiang

[1]:
 https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=158866298
[2]:

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-130: Support for Python DataStream API (Stateless Part)

Posted by Shuiqiang Chen <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,

The voting time for FLIP-130 is up. I'm going to finalize the vote.

Up till now, there are 4 +1 votes, 3 of which are binding:
- Jincheng Sun (binding)
- Dian Fu
- Aljoscha (binding)
- Hequn (binding)

And there are no disapproving votes. Hereby, the FLIP-130 has been accepted.

Highly appreciate everyone who participated in the discussion and offered
valuable suggestions.

Best,
Shuiqiang

Hequn Cheng <he...@apache.org> 于2020年7月28日周二 下午8:03写道: