Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/23 21:17:40 UTC

Twitter tag

... actually #tapestry5 is probably better than #apachetapestry

I'm not planning on creating a Tapestry 6.  Some day, it will be time to do
something besides a web framework :-)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Twitter tag

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.