Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Drasko Kokic <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2001/01/25 19:57:26 UTC

[C1.8.1] xinclude: Code of a method longer than 65535 bytes

Hello *

I am trying to "inteligently" put up a demo version of
my application and would like to modify as little as
possible.  Basicly I have replaced the ESQL block with
xinclude selecting from a static XML file containing
demo data (40kB big).
My problem is that xinclude is producing too large
java file (541kB java and 168kB class file) and
breaking JVM 64kB barrier.  Is there any way around?
Is there any better way of achieving same thing?

TIA
Drasko

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

Re: [C1.8.1] xinclude: Code of a method longer than 65535 bytes

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, Drasko Kokic wrote:

> Hello *
>
> I am trying to "inteligently" put up a demo version of
> my application and would like to modify as little as
> possible.  Basicly I have replaced the ESQL block with
> xinclude selecting from a static XML file containing
> demo data (40kB big).
> My problem is that xinclude is producing too large
> java file (541kB java and 168kB class file) and
> breaking JVM 64kB barrier.  Is there any way around?
> Is there any better way of achieving same thing?

the include methods in the util namespace.

- donald