Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by RobertH <ro...@abbacomm.net> on 2009/04/08 17:32:55 UTC

rules for specific inbound email address

is this the best, most proper way to check for an inbound email address to
make sure that inbound emails are able to skip around the rule when
evaluated by SA in any way

header  TO_USERNAME               TO =~ /username\@example.tld/i
score   TO_USERNAME               0.1

:-)

what we want to do is eventually create a meta with this rule and some
others.

advise please?

thanks!

 - rh

RE: rules for specific inbound email address

Posted by RobertH <ro...@abbacomm.net>.
> Subject: rules for specific inbound email address
>
> is this the best, most proper way to check for an inbound
> email address to make sure that inbound emails are able to
> skip around the rule when evaluated by SA in any way
>
> header  TO_USERNAME               TO =~ /username\@example.tld/i
> score   TO_USERNAME               0.1
>
> :-)
>
> what we want to do is eventually create a meta with this rule
> and some others.
>
> advise please?
>
> thanks!

gonna be one of those days....