Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matthew Chen <Ma...@realtydata.com> on 2004/06/02 22:27:15 UTC

looking for help

Hi! All

            I am new to the list. I am running Tomcat version 5.0.12, it
runs pretty good most of time. But recently I got the following error twice.
Before I am going deep to look into if I have some severe memory leak on my
program, I want to find out if this is something Tomcat related or if
someone else has experienced the same problem.

            The war I deployed to Tomcat is a few servlets to queue the
database for the result. Sometimes, the result could be big, but should JVM
be able to recycle that before throwing OutOfMemoryError? Or Tomcat itself
would clean the unused servlet instance?

            Any thought on this problem?

Thanks in Advance!

matt

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Jun 2, 2004 3:21:14 PM unknown unknown

SEVERE: Error processing request

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Jun 2, 2004 3:21:14 PM unknown unknown

SEVERE: Error unregistering mbean

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Jun 2, 2004 3:21:14 PM unknown unknown

SEVERE: Unexpected error

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Jun 2, 2004 3:21:14 PM unknown unknown

SEVERE: Unexpected error

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Jun 2, 2004 3:21:14 PM unknown unknown

SEVERE: Unexpected error

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Jun 2, 2004 3:21:14 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor process