Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/27 18:04:24 UTC

Re: [VOTE} Release jaxb-impl 2.2_1 bundle -- CANCELED

My apologies, I need to cancel this vote again.  Somehow, the updates I
made to the NOTICE.vm and LICENSE.vm files never made it into the svn
repository, so the released version is the same as the original bad
one.  I will stage a revote on both this and the jstl bundles.

Rick