Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Harshad Nanal <ha...@mahindrabt.com> on 2001/05/06 08:03:22 UTC

[Fwd: SOAP and EJBs]

Hi

I could progress further using soap2.1

I had error in connecting to weblogic - that is rectified.
My client had a mismatching method of ejb being called. (ejb had
hello(sting s) and I was calling hello()) That is also rectified.

Now I get error called as
Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server

  Fault String = java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No Serializer found
to serialize a 'org.apache.soap.rpc.Parameter' using encoding style
'null'.

on tomcat server it logs upto Template.Invoke

Can you please help me further

Re: [Fwd: SOAP and EJBs]

Posted by Harshad Nanal <ha...@mahindrabt.com>.
Hi All

I could solve the error
Error was :
Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server

>   Fault String = java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No Serializer found
> to serialize a 'org.apache.soap.rpc.Parameter' using encoding style
> 'null'.

Solution is : Apache tools samples/ejb/testejb code does not include the
statement
call.setEncodingStyleURI( Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC );

on adding this statement, I made a successful call to stateless EJB on
weblogic 5.1 from tomcat 3.2.1/ soap2.1/xerces1.2.3

Thanks to all for your support.

Re: [Fwd: SOAP and EJBs]

Posted by Harshad Nanal <ha...@mahindrabt.com>.
Hi All