Posted to user@flink.apache.org by stefanobaghino <st...@radicalbit.io> on 2016/03/16 13:51:41 UTC

Re: akka.pattern.AskTimeoutException

Frederick,

did you find the problem? I'm having a similar issue (the timeout apparently
goes off immediately, despite the error message) with a very simple test job
that reads from Kafka, appends a string to the input and writes it back to
Kafka. Other jobs seem to work fine as well.

Re: akka.pattern.AskTimeoutException

Posted by Stefano Baghino <st...@radicalbit.io>.
Hi Frederick,

thanks for helping me, in the end it looked like it was just a missing
property in the ones I gave to Kafka, but the error message looks really
misleading. Thanks again.

Best,
Stefano

--