Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Xiao Xin <xi...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/24 01:15:44 UTC

Kept getting 503 for the project page

Many pages in the project site are rejecting me with 503: https://plc4x.apache.org/users/getting-started/plc4go.html <https://plc4x.apache.org/users/getting-started/plc4go.html>

Could this be due to some mistakes at my end or the pages not being available?

If the pages are not up where can I get some references on how to use the package?

Best, and happy holiday,
XX

Re: Kept getting 503 for the project page

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Xiao,

I just tried the link and it worked fine.
Possibly a mirror is not quite up to date?

Chris

Holen Sie sich Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>