Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Willem.Jiang" <wi...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/08 07:33:31 UTC

Re: addTypeConverter does not clear misses in BaseTypeConverterRegistry

Hi ,

Good catch of the issue of misses map. We should updated if a new
TypeConverter is added. Please feel free to create a JIRA for it, We love
the contribution :)

Can you give me more detail about the webstart issue of the
AnnotationTypeConverterLoader?
What kind of error that you web start client faced, and why suppress the
usage of AnnotationTypeConverterLoader can make it work ?

Willem