Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Stefano Ghisolfi <gh...@edv.it> on 2002/11/06 09:20:56 UTC

[users@httpd] INFO access_log

Hi all,
i should analyse my access_log file with WEBTRENDS. Do you know if it's possible to generate not an only global access_log file but several access_log files for every day. For example, one with data of today, one with the data of tomorrow etc etc.
My problem is that the file is very big and i'd like to fragment it.
Thanks
Best regards
STefano Ghisolfi

RE: [users@httpd] INFO access_log