Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prakash Rao Banuka <pr...@simplifydc.com> on 2014/05/07 20:40:47 UTC

Migrate from CS 4.2 to CS 4.3

Hi:

Presently I'm with CS 4.2 and planning to move to CS 4.3.

Options Available:

1.       Upgrade CS 4.2 to CS 4.3

2.       Setup a new environment with CS 4.3 and link to CS 4.2 's MySQL "cloud " / "usage" Database to CS 4.2

3.       Setup a new environment with CS 4.3 and move all the VMs and Networks etc. infrastructure from CS 4.2 to CS 4.3.

I would like to go with the option 3, is there any official document available in setting up a new environment with latest version and move all the infrastructure from earlier version to new version.

Thank you
Prakash