Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Humberto Hernandez Torres <hh...@itweb.com.mx> on 2003/04/22 18:53:53 UTC

RE: Model for Hibernate Service Implemented using Avalon in Fulcr um

It sounds good to me.
--
  Humberto

he/fulcrum/db/
DefaultDatabaseService.java?rev=1.1&cvsroot=plexus&content-type=text/vnd.vie
wcvs-markup

I am going to use this version as a model for my Hibernate service called
org.apache.fulcrum.db.HibernateService.

Eventually when Leandro's persisentence framework is ready, it can use the
HibernateService to get hibernate up and running.  That way the framework
won't need to know how to start up it's embedded database service.  It just
needs to go grab it!

This component will mimic the existing Torque component, and be tested to
work with Turbine 2.3-dev.

Does this sound good?

Eric Pugh