Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2015/06/10 06:30:19 UTC

[Oak origin/trunk] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 186 - Still Failing

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #186)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/186/ to view the results.

Re: [Oak origin/1.0] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 189 - Still Failing

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
in my case it turned out that the problem was related to a not up to date
version of oak-core in the maven repo.
After fixing that, the mentioned errors didn't occur anymore.

Regards,
Tommaso

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #189)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/189/ to view the results.

[Oak origin/1.0] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 188 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #188)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/188/ to view the results.

[Oak origin/1.2] Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix - Build # 187 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Apache Jackrabbit Oak matrix (build #187)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/187/ to view the results.